Forms & Permits

Forms and Permits are required for various activities related to the Town of Battle Ground, like pet ownership or yard sales. If you do not see a Form or Permit for your activity listed below, please contact or visit Town Hal


Stormwater User Fee Appeal Form

Please subscribe to our e-newsletter to stay in the know: